With an ever growing list of free resources I believe it is time to specify some terms and conditions on how to use the freebies found on fudgegraphics. All files are subject to copyright.
You may not:
- redistribute any freebies found on fudgegraphics. If you want to do so you need my written permission.
- claim any freebies as you’re own.
- sell original or modified (e.g. vectorized brushes etc.) on stock-art sites.
- copy a whole article onto your blog. You may however post and excerpt and link back to the original post.
You may (and I encourage you to do so):
- use any freebies in personal and commercial works. This includes t-shirt design, posters, flyers and more.
- link back to the original post to allow people to download the freebies from my site.
Basically you can use the freebies in any way you want as long as you don’t claim them as your own or intend to sell them.
In doubt please ask. I’m always happy to clear things up.